Selecting Music: Once you have arranged your photos, you need to select the music track for your Slidely in the same way you chose your photos:
- Select a source (you can navigate back and forth amongst the different sources).
- Search for the title of your choice, your files on dropbox or upload pictures from your own computer. You can also select a track from our playlists (POP,TV and HITS).
- Click on a track to listen to it.
- Select your track by clicking
Attention: Please note that you can only add one music track per Slidely.
Remember: You can navigate from one step to another, simply click on the step in the top navigation bar or go back and forth using the arrow buttons:
Music Sources: You can find the list of option on the left navigation bar
- To search a music video, simply enter the track title/artist:
- You can also choose a music track from one of our selected playlists:
- To search a music track, simply enter the track title/artist:
- Upload a music track from files on the Dropbox cloud:
- Upload a music track from your own PC: