If you can not remember your password, you can reset it through email or Facebook:
Password reset: You can request a password reset through the email address you used to sign up for Slidely.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Click “Reset Password”
4. After you see the message below, check your email for incoming mail from Slidely (You can search: firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Click the confirmation links in the email.
6. Enter new password and retype password for validation and then click “Reset Password”
Reset through Facebook: This option is only available if you have linked your Slidely account to Facebook (“Connect with Facebook”):
1. If you are not already logged into Facebook and you can’t log-in because you forgot your Facebook password, you will need to go to the Facebook account linked to your Slidely account and request a new password. For assistance, go to Facebook’s helpcenter article below: https://www.facebook.com/help/www/213395615347144?sr=1&query=reset&sid=02rTBfPY18YY2LfDj)
2. After your password is reset, try to log-in to Slidely using the “Connect with Facebook” button:
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com