To remove a Slidely creation from your account please follow the instruction below.
Keep in mind that once a photo is deleted, you will not be able to get it back. Please note that you can also edit your Slidelys.
- Go to the top left corner of the screen where you see your photo and name, choose “My Slidelys”’ from the menu (or simply go to: http://Slide.ly/user).
- Hover over the Slidely you want to make private (but don’t click on it)
- Hover over the “Settings” icon () on the left side of the video.
- In the small drop down menu, click on the “Delete” button
- Finally, click on the “delete” button in the pop-up message:
If you were unsatisfied of Slidely, we would love to hear why and any other suggestions you may have for improvement. We hope to see you around again!
For further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org