You can edit existing Slidelys to change your music, photos, effects, transitions etc.
To edit your Slidelys:
- Go to the top left corner of the screen where you see your photo and name, choose “My Slidelys”’ from the menu (or simply go to: http://Slide.ly/user)
- Hover over the Slidely you want to edit (but don’t click on it)
- Hover over the “Settings” icon () on the left side of the video
- In the small drop down menu, click on the “Edit” button
Editing your Slidely, step by step:
You can edit your Slidely in any one of the three creation steps. To navigate from one to another, simply click on the step in the top navigation bar or go back and forth using the arrow buttons:
- Step 1. Choose photos: Select photos from Facebook, Instagram, Google images, DropBox, Flickr, Picasa or upload photos from your own PC.
- Step 2. Select music: Select music from YouTube, Soundcloud, DropBox or upload a track from your own PC. You can also choose a track from our selected lists of POP, TV and HITS videos.
- Step 3. Save and publish: Edit your Slidely’s Title, description, tags and adjust the effects and trasitions (Play speed, auto-play, duration, privacy etc).
- To change your Slidely’s photo order, captions and cover photo, select at the bottom of the page.
Attention: Do not forget to save your changes (Step 3) before leaving the edit panel:
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com